Delivery Terms of Service (effective August 19, 2021):
- We will provide delivery service to those patients who reside in the following zip codes: 72701, 72703, 72704, 72730, 72762, 72764, 72745, 72735, and 72774
- To place a delivery order, the medical marijuana (MMJ) card holder must be an established patient with Acanza.
- We will only deliver to a residential address (i.e. apartment, duplex), and will not be able to deliver to a business or commercial address.
- The MMJ card holder placing the order must be present to accept delivery and must provide an active MMJ Card and state issued identification (i.e. driver’s license) to the driver.
- Patient must have texting capabilities to correspond with the delivery driver.
- Deliveries will be on a timed schedule. Please keep in mind if you are not present to receive your order, the driver may wait up to 5 minutes if time permits. Acanza is not liable for missed deliveries due to tardiness of the MMJ card holder.
- Orders must be made online by 11am for same-day delivery, and by 7pm for next day delivery. Orders will not be accepted over the phone or by email.
- Delivery times are Monday through Thursday, 11am to 4pm, on a first come first serve basis. These days and hours are available for a limited number of deliveries each day.
Prices and Payment
- There will be a minimum fee of $5 for every order, and then an additional fee of $1 per mile will apply. (i.e. If you live 1 mile away from Acanza, you will pay a $5 delivery fee. If you live 6 miles away from Acanza, you will pay $6 in delivery fees.)
- Minimum order for delivery is $100 (pre-tax).
- Orders over $300 (pre-tax) will receive free delivery.
- All orders must be paid in cash only (exact change is preferred).
- At this time, we will not be able to accept checks, debit cards, or credit cards.
- Sales tax for all deliveries will be calculated based on the city and county rates of the location of the residential delivery address (not the location of the dispensary).
- Taxes, delivery fees and minimum orders are non-negotiable.
How to Place a Delivery Order:
- Go to leafly.com/dispensaries.
- Filter by delivery, select “delivery” for “product type” in the filters.
- Choose “Acanza Health Group.”
- Browse the menu and add items to bag.
- Check out and complete order (Driver’s License number will be required for verification).
- Wait for confirmation! You will receive text notifications for both the confirmation of your order and delivery times.
ALL ORDERS MADE AND ACCEPTED FOR DELIVERY ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR MODIFIED ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND DRIVER IS OUT FOR DELIVERY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR DELIVERY, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF ACANZA’S DELIVERY TERMS OF SERVICE. PLEASE NOTE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DELIVERY PROGRAM ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE DELIVERY TERMS OF SERVICE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION, PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REACH OUT TO US AT DELIVERY@ACANZA.COM, WITH ANY DELIVERY RELATED QUESTIONS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE NO LATER THAN THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.