|File Size||215.62 KB|
|Create Date||September 19, 2019|
|Last Updated||September 20, 2019|
What is the Acanza Needs Savings Program?
● The Acanza Compassionate Needs Savings Program is a program offered by Acanza Heath Group, LLC that allows you to get discounted medicine if you qualify. This is neither a government program nor an insurance plan.
● If you qualify, you may get discounted Acanza medicine for up to one (1) year. Acanza will send you an application for renewal once your enrollment ends.
● Your local Arkansas licensed dispensary will provide all medications.
Do you qualify for the Program?
You may qualify for the Program if:
✓ You are a U.S. Resident, Green Card or Work Visa holder
✓ You meet certain income limits:
No. of people in your household Total monthly income before taxes Total yearly income before taxes
- 1 person less than $2,917 a month less than $35,000 a year
- 2 person less than $4,000 a month less than $48,000 a year
- 3 person less than $5,000 a month less than $60,000 a year
- 4 person less than $5,833 a month less than $70,000 a year
- 5 person less than $6,667 a month less than $80,000 a year
If you do not meet the requirements listed above but you have recently experienced a change in your financial circumstances (income level and/or prescription drug coverage) and can provide supporting documentation, you may still qualify for the Program.